Mitcham Vets is located a short walk from the duck pond by the clock tower on Upper Green East.
- Upper Green East. Parking is available just outside the surgery and on the forecourt.
- Iceland. Buy your ticket, bring the receipt to us and we will refund you!
- Lidl. Car facilities located within Lidl car park. You can park there without going into the store. Over 60 minutes without return is a £90 fine, however, if you bring the receipt to our surgery we will refund you.
- Morrisons. It can be located off from the A217 road. Morrisons car park consists of a pay and display system. Bring the receipt to the practice and we will refund you.
- Armfield Crescent. It is located near to Morrisons and is a one-way street. There are available parking spots on the right-hand side.
- St. Marks Road. There are many available parking spots on both sides of the road.
- Bedfont Close. It is a T-junction and can be located of St. Marks Road, opposite to Baker Lane. There are available spots on the left side of the road.
- Lansdell Road. It can be located of St. Marks Road. There are many available spaces down this road and it’s only 8 minutes from the surgery.
- Baker Lane. Baker Lane can be located of St. Marks Road, opposite to Armfield Crescent road. There are available parking spots on both sides of the road.
Mitcham Veterinary Surgery
4 Upper Green East
Mitcham CR4 2PA
During normal working hours
If possible phone the surgery on 020 8640 5766 to inform the surgery of your arrival.
Otherwise, come straight down to the surgery – there is normally a veterinary surgeon on site or nearby.
Outside normal working hours (between 7pm-9am)
Outside normal working hours (between 7pm -9am)
Our emergencies are covered by our 24Hour Vetcare team at our Streatham Hill Veterinary Surgery, 101 Sternhold Avenue, Streatham Hill, London, SW2 4PF
If possible call them in advance on 020 8674 3525 so they can prepare for your arrival.