Our new 24Hour Vetcare Service
- Based out of our multi-award-winning surgery, in the heart of Streatham, South London
- Has convenient access and parking.
- Continually staffed by our extremely experienced permanent veterinary team
- Open and operating 24-hour care, 365 days a year
- 24-hour vetcare, Vets that care 24 hours
- Offering 10% off for our VIPs. Another incredible benefit of our Healthcare Plans
Streatham Hill Vets is located just behind Streatham Hill Station. As you exit the station turn left and take the first road on your left. The surgery is just a short walk down Sternhold Avenue. There is off road parking and ample spaces available on nearby roads.
101 Sternhold Avenue
London, SW2 4PF
24 Hour Vet Team
Rachel Bsc BVSc CertAVP MRCVS
Rachel joined our Award Winning Hospital Team upon the opening of our 24hour emergency service. Having been qualified for over 10 years and graduating from Bristol University, Rachel has extensive experience in medicine with a further advanced qualification in this area of practice.
Whilst Rachel’s vast medicine knowledge is impressive she also achieves strong satisfaction from soft tissue surgery and enjoys the focus of dealing with emergency cases. Rachel strives to improve animal welfare at every opportunity.
Before moving to London to practice in 2017, Rachel enjoyed gaining much experience in large surgeries in Middlesex, Manchester and Liverpool.
Away from the surgeries Rachel enjoys travelling and volunteering with wildlife rescue.
Alan MVB MRCVS
Qualifying in 2016 from Dublin, Alan first appeared at our main London Animal Hospital in 2020 to help our day time Vet Team during the Covid Pandemic. We quickly realised how passionate and skilled Alan was with Critical and Emergency Care patients and upon the opening of our 24 hour service, Alan was delighted to join our Hospital Team to be available to our clients and their pets permanently.
Before joining our award winning team, Alan had been practising in a large hospital in London since 2019. Prior to moving to London Alan spent his years post qualifying in some extremely busy clinics in Ireland, England and Scotland treating both large and small animals.
Whilst Alan’s soothing voice is charmingly calming to our sick patients, his clinical interest remains in Emergency and Critical Care medicine for those pets urgently requiring his help. Did we mention that Alan is also an extremely skilled soft tissue surgeon?
Away from the hospital Alan likes enjoying spending time with humans too, cooking for family and friends, playing tennis and watching team sports.
Why 24Hour Vetcare?
- Providing a high level of exceptional veterinary care to patients across South London
- Ensuring we have the latest equipment and clinical developments to better the treatment available
- Investing in the continuing growth and education of our committed teams
- Easy free off-road parking outside the surgery – additional parking along adjacent roads
- Experienced vets with many veterinary years dedicated to high level emergency and critical care
- An exclusive and highly trained nursing team to watch over your pet and give you peace of mind
- Large premises including separate dog and two cat wards to ensure your pet is not stressed during their stay
- Three consultation rooms to ensure privacy and a non rushed approach to receiving compassionate care
- Digital radiographs including dental
- Scopes including laparoscopy
- Top of the range ultrasound scanner (also suitable for cardiac scanning)
- Full in house top of the range blood analysers